ANUCC fields sides in all grade of the Cricket ACT Premier turf wicket cricket competition. All grades play T20, one day and two cricket against the other 7 Premier cricket clubs in the ACT (and Queanbeyan).
To get involved at ANUCC just:
- Come to practice - During the season, ANUCC practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays at South Oval nets from 5pm. Pre-season is in September on Sunday afternoons (Refer to events on the home page for details of each training).
- Register - To play a match, all players must be registered on MyCricket. Go to Play Cricket to register (or search for ANU Cricket Club when you go to playcricket.com.au).
- Pay Fees - You can pay when you register or pay directly to the club (contact the Treasurer, David Thomson)
- Get the gear - All club clothing can be purchased via our online shop at kukirisports.com.au
- Get selected - Each Tuesday before the next round team selections are made by the Chair of Selectors. ANUCC's selection policy is here.
- Celebrate with your club after the game - The club gets together at our sponsor's place, The RUC at Turner, after matches on Saturdays.
Traditionally a men's competition, ANUCC is very proud to have been able to include several of the ACT Meteors in its 2nd and 3rd grade sides in 2015/16, including international players Sara McGlashan (NZ) and Kris Britt (Aus).
More information can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Greg Badcock on 0409 500 659.